For 40 years, JANUS et Cie®has been an industry leader in design-driven furnishings for the outdoors. The luxury lifestyle brand is now seeking detailed individuals to work in our Sales Support department to support our Sales Specialists in the coordination of accounts in their particular territory.
Under the direction of the Sales Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support hospitality, contract, and site sales for independent and outside sales reps, and showrooms
- Act as the liaison between the sales reps, purchasing agents, product managers, clients, and client services reps
- Enter or assist with VAM quotes for sales reps
- Enter or assist with VAM quotes for showroom hospitality, site and contract sales, and residential and/or retail sales
- Assist independent and outside reps with follow up of all “before-the-sale” issues including pricing, stock status and lead times, freight quotes, selection and samples of finishes and fabrics, custom questions from vendors and product management department, detailed product information, images or tear sheets, terms of sale and receipt of initial deposit
- Scrutinize incoming client purchase orders to make sure that they are in line with the sales quote; liaise with purchasing agents as needed to revise quote or P.O. prior to finalizing the sale
- Communicate with client services about new orders; ensure that quotes are properly written and detailed notes are made in the file prior to processing by client services
- Run large or complicated orders from start to finish, including writing vendor P.O.S, following up with client/end user, managing deadlines, invoicing for payment, collecting payment, releasing the order to ship when all items are ready to go, tracking shipments and issue resolution should problems arise
- Assist sales support manager with reporting, training, and strategic planning
- Assist hospitality clients that come to the showroom, if the sales rep is not available
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in project management or sales required; luxury furniture experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret complex documents, including purchase orders
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone, with clients, vendors, and coworkers
- Ability to multi-task, work on many projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to the attention of Thanh Nguyen, Talent Acquisition Manager. JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply via this link https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1383934850
An industry leader in design-driven furnishings for more than 35 years, JANUS et Cie serves contract, hospitality, and residential clients with a dedicated focus on outstanding quality, superior craftsmanship and unparalleled service.
In the years since the company's founding in 1978, President Janice Feldman and her exceptional team have transformed JANUS et Cie from a single showroom in the Los Angeles Pacific Design Center to a comprehensive global design resource with sixteen flagship showrooms throughout North America and in Singapore and Sydney, as well as field offices and select dealers throughout the world.