Make your mark with an industry leader – be the best!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, inspiring and creative team
- Full time role with career development
- Must be available to work on Saturdays
Reporting to the NSW Residential Sales Manager and working with our major builder clients, this role will support residential builders and their clients in all aspects of their tile selections for their new homes.
This role is critical in maintaining the link and relationship for clients and customers and provides significant contribution to business sales performance that will help support the ongoing success for the Residential Team.
DAY TO DAY…
Responsible for the successful completion of client tile consultations for key residential builders, you will provide one on one specialised advice and design guidance throughout their selections appointments primarily at our Warners Bay and Rutherford Beaumont Tiles Showrooms.
You will manage all administrative aspects related to product/s including record keeping and the completion of paperwork related to the selections. There will be occasional travel to our NSW Head Office at Pemulwuy for meetings and training.
This role will ensure an outstanding customer experience every time where you will manage the sale cycle from the initial building of rapport through to upselling of the product and confirming the order at targeted margins.
- An experienced Colour Consultant, Interior Designer with a passion for customer relationship management and consultation.
- Previous experience dealing with Builders will be highly regarded
- Have proven success in sales and can easily build rapport and trust with your client.
- Someone with vision who can bring customers dreams to life.
- Efficient with follow ups to ensure customer satisfaction is at its optimum.
- Possess the professionalism and ability to be self-managed and to work independently.
THE SKILL SET...
- Both group orientated and the ability to well work independently
- Effective with time management and appointment scheduling
- Tile product knowledge and design qualifications considered an advantage
- A natural flair for design and colour essential
- Drivers licence and own car essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology savvy with strong administrative skills
- Career development and training
- Negotiable, flexible working hours
- Above award salary and bonuses
- Autonomous role
How to Apply
Please apply via the link
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you possess the skills and sales experience we are seeking, and would like to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!