We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Showroom Assistant at our Sydney showroom located in Glebe with onsite parking available. The position will suit a vibrant personality who enjoys daily challenges and job variety.
The successful applicant will provide helpful and professional customer service to trade clients and members of the public in the Showroom and on the telephone. If you are passionate about fabrics and wish to join a highly reputable business, we would love to hear from you!
- Assisting trade and public customers with fabric selection and collecting cuttings
- Answering and actioning incoming phone calls and emails
- Showroom upkeep and administration
- Providing support to the Sales team
Skills and experience
- An interior design background (ideal)
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
- Superb personal presentation
- Work as a team player
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warwick is one of the world’s leading fabric and textile wholesalers providing premium quality materials to industry specialists since 1966.
From its humble beginnings as a boutique family-owned company, Warwick has grown to include showrooms in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand and has established an extensive international network to be at the forefront of design and distribution.
Warwick is continuing to meet the evolving needs of today’s competitive global markets by constantly updating collections and pushing boundaries. Today, Warwick’s extensive collections range from classic prints to fashion-forward and contemporary weaves.
Warwick is committed to fulfilling a promise of innovation, quality and service, now and into the future