Develop your skills with this exciting role in a beautiful showroom environment. We are looking for an experienced sales and customer service consultant who will cultivate relationships with customers within the industry to increase product penetration and sales in existing accounts, acquire new customers, and contribute to growing Sentosa Designs Supply's overall market share.
This unique role will involve:
- Providing overall account management to existing and new clients
- Driving new sales within the A & D market – this is a key role for this position. Showcase ranges to architects, designers and the retail clients
- Identifying client needs and opportunities for additional product sales
- Providing outstanding service to clients with timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations and general enquiries
- Interior property styling
- Owning the overall customer care experience, from both a sales and service perspective
- Following up on customer enquiries and converting sales, covering issues including pricing, stock availability and product recommendation
- Opening, closing and general maintenance of the store
- Managing client problems as they arise
- Creating custom made orders for clients (drawings, specifications)
- Assisting in marketing - Social Media, E Newsletter mailouts and other marketing initiative
You will work on a commission based structure when bringing in new business.
- Sales experience with in the Design Industry (At least 2 years in Interior sales and suppliers) with a proven sales record
- Architecture and Interior designs database (essential)
- Passion for sales and new business development
- Proven customer service and sales retail experience (preferably within the design industry
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Professional presentation with a friendly demeanour
- Mature-minded with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a boutique team to control many aspects of the business, from sales and inventory control, to dispatch
- A positive attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Self-motivation, with the drive and desire to succeed and achieve sales growth within the business
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Photoshop, InDesign skills preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver license with a driving record that meets company minimum standards (car will be provided for showings and client visits)
How to Apply
If you have the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com.
Sentosa Designs is a boutique furniture and Homewares showroom in the heart of Double Bay, boasting a fusion of Hamptons, Colonial and Tropical Luxe Style. As a retail store, an exclusive distributor of Singapore Brand Sam & Sara and New York Brand, Prizmic & Brill, Italian range Talenti and also a furniture manufacturer, Sentosa Designs has 8 years industry presence targeting the Architectural and Design sectors.
With a team of in-house Interior Designers and Stylists, Sentosa offers a range of design services from residential Interior Styling, Commercial Property styling to customised furniture to cater to all sectors.