We're looking for a driven and ambitious Sales and Design Consultant to join our lovely, family owned and very successful business. The role will involve 3-4 days of work and we are really flexible on which day of work but a Saturday is essential.
A passion for design, renovating and ability to work autonomously and as part of a great team is essential. Your role is a key part of the Tilecraft team as we strive to deliver exceptional service with expert advice.
Product knowledge in tiles would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and trades people
- A team player and able to work autonomously
- Receipt handling, invoicing and ordering of tiles
- Handling phone enquiries in a professional manner
- Coordinating delivery of goods to clients
- Assisting customers with product selections and processing sales
- Highly positive and motivated with a cheerful and mature attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Well presented
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Prepare quotes & follow up leads
- Attention to detail & accuracy
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tilecraft Crows Nest is a well established, family owned business with a strong industry reputation. Known for going above and beyond for their clients we are now excited to be moving into an exciting period of growth and development.