We currently have a part time position available, approx. 20 hours per week. The successful applicant will have a keen interest in retail sales and exceptional customer service and a positive attitude. Flexibility in days worked is required, including weekend work.
Opportunities exist for growth within this role for dedicated and successful employees, we are looking for employees who are keen to grow their careers in the curtains and blinds retail industry.
- be an active and positive contributor to this small team.
- be well presented and have excellent data entry and communication skills and attention to detail.
- be computer literate.
- be able to provide our customers with exceptional customer service from the minute they enter the showroom, contact you by phone or email you.
- be sales and customer service focused.
- be enthusiastic and have a drive to meet your targets.
- assist with a pristine showroom presentation at all times.
Previous window furnishing experience an advantage but not essential.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills, abilities and drive to make a positive contribution to our team and be part of future growth we would love to hear from you. Apply Now
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Kresta Holdings Limited (KHL) was established over 45 years ago and is a leading window covering retailer in Australia and New Zealand. KHL includes iconic brands such as Kresta Blinds, Vista Blinds and Curtain Wonderland. The group specialises in Curtains, Blinds, Shutters and Awnings.