ColorTile is looking to appoint an inspiring manager to its Dee Why showroom. To be considered for this position you need to have an eye for detail, enjoy working with customers, clients and your staff, be an efficient problem solver and a great coach as well as demonstrating the understanding of and ability to achieve sales targets.
• You are well presented and are a great communicator
• A people person with a firm but fair leadership approach
• You’re known for your commitment to supporting your team and your customers
• You know how to build a networks that are relevant to growing a business
• You can relate easily to people from all walks of life
• You have or are able to develop a detailed understanding of all products that you and your team are selling.
• You coach rather than tell your team how to operate
• You develop a sales mentality in your team that delivers effective outcomes for customers and the business
• You create an environment in the showroom that makes customers want to come back and also refer business to their friends and family
• You build sales month on month and extend the catchment area of the showroom as a result
• You demonstrate resilience in the face of challenge and are a role model for your team in all aspects of the operations of the showroom.
How to Apply
Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Position Description You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or permanent resident to apply for this role Please ensure that you address the Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description individually in your application
Note: Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted
“With over 30 years of experience, ColorTile Australia is a leading tile and bathroom ideas supplier, helping people achieve their building and renovating dreams for residential and commercial projects.”