We are about to launch a new beautifully designed new showroom and are looking for a Showroom Sales Assistant to join our team and work alongside our Showroom Lead. As a team you will service the flow of Designers we have visiting to view and select our fabrics for custom curtains for their clients.
This newly created role will have a great level of variety across showroom sales, design and administrative tasks and will offer the successful applicant the chance to work within our well regarded and established yet growing business.
In return for your commitment you will be offered a chance to make the role your own and really make your mark on the sales and design process which we undertake. You will also be offered the opportunity to work within a genuinely supportive, positive and busy team who all share a passion for fabrics and enjoy coming to work.
- You will initially need to be available 2-3 days per week with a view to working full time in 2019
- You must be well presented and confident interacting with Designer and their client face to face
- A passion for fabrics is an absolute must
- An interest with learning about the sales and design process
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- An open, flexible and can do attitude
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.