Our Drummoyne showroom is looking for an energetic and effective Sales Consultant, who can easily engage with customers and understands the important of relationships.
• Actively meeting with our client base and building effective and lasting relationships
• Making effective sales calls (Our CRM is overflowing with clients just waiting for your call)
• Meeting sales targets and budgets
• Following up on existing and new client enquiries
• Operating on Mac navigating Cin7, SalesForce and Xero systems for the administration side of ordering and CRM management.
• Developing unique offerings in line with client needs
• Manage end-to-end sales process with plenty of administrative support from our close-knit team
• Open and close the showroom
• Essential to work Saturday. Flexibility for four or five day week with commission.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and passion to deliver quality results with the enthusiasm to be working with an experienced and mature minded team, which supports your performance and success.
• Proven sales experience working in a professional sales environment and be able to CLOSE the deal!
• Presentation is vitally important in this industry (but we don’t expect you to wear Chanel) so the ability to make even a Kmart (who doesn’t love Kmart!) top look stylish would be advantageous!
• The ability to create tailored solutions to strengthen business partnerships
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with negotiation ability
• CONFIDENCE! The ability talk with anyone about anything.
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• An interest in interiors, design, photography and all that “cool” stuff is an advantage
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be the perfect person for the role and a current and up to date resume with your salary expectations. Interviews will be commencing immediately and an asap start date would be ideal!
Contemporary wall art company FINEPRINT co, representing local and international artists and photographers for Limited, Estate and Artist edition prints.
If you are looking for a company that oozes style, works with only the cream of the crop and treats their employees like family, then this is certainly the role for you. Easy access via public transport or secure parking is available if you prefer to drive.