We are looking for a Stock Assistant to work on Mondays and Thursdays in the showroom and accessories warehouse in Artarmon along side the CEO commencing in January 2018.
The role will be fast paced as we cater to the needs of Property Stylists who operate in the busy Sydney market. If being surrounded by beautiful homewares, art, rugs, furniture and working with creative people excites you this role may just be for you!
- Monitoring stock levels of all items in the accessories warehouse and keeping the warehouse neat and tidy
- Packing accessories stock in preparation for deliveries
- Unpacking accessories stock returning from deliveries
- Checking, unpacking and coding newly purchased stock
- Assisting with styling and maintaining the presentation of the showroom
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering phones and assisting with basic office administration
The successful candidate will possess:
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player
- The ability to multitask and resolve issues as they arise
- Good computer skills
- An interest in the property styling industry
- Available to start at January 2019
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply via seek today with your resume and covering letter.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Huntley + Co is Australia’s first online premium furniture and accessories hire service, designed just for the independent property stylist.
They are a hire company that supplies furniture and accessories to Stylists throughout Sydney.