Huntley + Co is a hire company that supplies furniture and accessories to Stylists throughout Sydney.
We are looking for a Stock Coordinator + Office Assistant to work in the showroom and accessories warehouse in Artarmon along side the CEO commencing in January 2018.
This exciting role will be fast paced as we cater to the needs of Property Stylists who operate in the busy Sydney market. If being surrounded by beautiful homewares, art, rugs, furniture and working with creative people excites you this role may just be for you!
- Assisting with styling and maintaining the presentation of the showroom
- Account management + office administration
- Monitoring stock levels of all items in the accessories warehouse
- Website stock management
- Assisting with purchasing of new stock
- Coordinating photoshoots of new stock
- Assisting with social media
- Checking, unpacking and coding newly purchased stock
- Packing accessories stock in preparation for deliveries
- Unpacking accessories stock returning from deliveries
The successful candidate will possess:
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player
- The ability to multitask and resolve issues as they arise
- Good computer skills and be familiar with operating on a Mac
- A valid drivers' licence and own vehicle
- An interest in the property styling industry
- Experience in sales, visual merchandising or property styling is not essential but will be highly regarded
- Available to start at January 2019
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply here today with your resume and covering letter.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Huntley + Co is Australia's first online premium furniture and accessories hire service. With a beautiful and diverse collection of furniture and accessories, and our end-to-end online booking system, life as a stylist just got a whole lot easier.