We are a busy property styling business based in the Hills District looking for a motivated and flexible styling assistant. The role is 'on call' and hours can vary from week to week so flexibility is essential. There is potential for future development for the right person.
- Assist the Interior Stylist with the selection, installation and pick up process including arranging access to properties with Real Estate Agents and/or Vendors.
- Unpacking tubs; making beds; hanging art; cleaning; packing the car.
- Manage the pick-up process at the end of the hire period including booking the Removalist and following administrative procedures.
- Inform relevant parties of any damaged or missing items.
- Unpacking and putting away hired items.
- Maintain quality control of warehouse inventory.
- Source stock for installations.
- Manage warehouse housekeeping.
- Drive a company vehicle.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by your manager.
You will need to be creative, hard working, have good communication skills and be able to work independently. You will also need a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter with the questionnaire below copied in and completed.
Briefly describe your skills:-
- Property/Interior Styling skills
- Computer skills
- Administration skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work to deadlines
Please answer the following questions….
- Why are you the best person for this role?
- What suburb do you live?
- Do you have a car and current drivers’ licence?
- Do you have any back issues?
- Are you happy to climb ladders?
- How many hours do you need to work per week?
- What days are you available to work (OR) not available and please specify?
- What is your hourly pay rate expectation?
- Do you have any holidays booked in the next 3 months?
- How soon could you start if you were successful?
- What are your 12 month goals?
With over 10 years experience and knowledge of the local property market we offer a tailored approach with a designer touch. The sale of your home or investment property is our aim and we strive to work with you in achieving a successful sales result. We are your partner when selling and take the stress out of presenting your home for sale.