This is an outstanding opportunity to join international brand Villeroy & Boch in their Head Office based in Brookvale. In this role, you will be involved in handling Visual Merchandising and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
You will be offered exclusive employee benefits and discounts:
• Global brand with huge vision and growth plans
• Located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches
• Undercover onsite parking
This is a fantastic position for a self-motivated and confident individual to join a small high performing team
Key Responsibilities include:
• Creating Visual Merchandising displays.
• Conduct a sample of VM Audits and provide feedback to retail teams.
• Liaising with the concession & outlet stores with Visual Merchandising direction.
• Create the company newsletters on a monthly basis using Adobe Suite.
• Assisting with marketing campaigns and creating visuals presentations.
• Marketing administration activities including quotations, mailouts, invoice processing, POS and issuing marketing
materials to stores.
• Ad hoc projects as directed by the Marketing Manager
• Experience in Visual Merchandising in retail with the ability to interpret visual merchandising presentations and
translate back to individual store environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• The ability to work autonomously
• Deadline driven and ability to prioritise
• Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Suite skills
How to Apply
If you have energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must be currently based in Australia and must have full work rights in Australia.
Please forward your resume to HR.Australia@villeroy-boch.com
Villeroy & Boch is an International ceramic company that has been operating for over 270 years. Our premium tableware products are outstanding in both innovation and quality.