A number of Wattyl Colour Representative opportunities are currently available in various regions around the country. Existing in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and WA these are sensational roles which will see you performing in-home and commercial consultations, online customer and sales team support and attending in-store launches and promotional events.
You provide this support through colour scheduling, image renders and mood boards for commercial specifications. You will also be offered the opportunity to share design inspiration and content for social media and blogs.
For the right individual, the role could also grow into facilitating training and workshops.
You will be offered training, tools, resources and the support you will need to perform all responsibilities.
- Passion for colour
- Ability to inspire and influence clients through articulate communication and visual presentation skills
- Availability to perform consults when scheduled at various times between 7.30am and 8pm Monday to Saturday
- A recognised Design qualification
- 2 year industry/design experience
- An ABN and required insurances
- A portfolio of work to share with Wattyl
- A drivers licence and a reliable mode of transport
How to Apply
Please apply via email to Sarah Stephenson at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and some work examples or a mini portfolio attached. Applications will close Thursday 14th of March but will be appreciated ASAP as a start in April is required.